Our customers include:
Venture Capital investors – helping to assess potential investment opportunities and develop portfolio strategies in complex sub-sectors such as telehealth, clinical trials support, and next-generation patient stratification. We have clients in the UK & Scandinavia, both VC and Evergreen funds.
Leading research organisations – for example, where we are supporting research agendas and specific projects including the use of Smart Health Science’s SIM tools for a leading global policy research organisation. We have also worked with The Young Foundation where we supported their innovative “Citizen-Driven Health” initiative with our partners inQube and PumpCo.
Patient@Home – a Euro 25m programme in Denmark managed through the University of Southern Denmark / Maersk Institute – where we are supplying Smart Innovation Management training and materials to the programme and 35 companies involved, alongside innovation surgeries for a selection of companies who want more intensive support
In addition, we work with international health technology companies, where we act as Board Advisors with specific input on their go-to-market activities, business propositions & investment plans, raising funding, designing digital products and services. We can also support specific projects with customers, as well as ongoing licenses of our IP (SIM) and supporting consulting services for innovation management based on the SIM methodology.
Our start-up clients have included:
– a Health technology company providing image analysis to global customers
– a Healthcare cloud-service company supporting collaboration between radiologists across Europe
– a Telehealth technology provider targeting Scandinavian markets
– a clinical trials technology and services provider with top 10 global Life Sciences industry customers
– a US-based liquid biopsy company, isolating circulating tumour cells (CTCs) to support cancer research
– a US-based remote patient monitoring company (RPM) supporting chronic disease patients with AI-powered solutions that reduce readmission rates in Heart Failure (HF) and increase treatment adherence